- Portal with the largest number of e-journals : Open J-Gate indexes articles from 4751 academic, research and industry journals. In that 2587 of them are peer-reviewed scholarly journals.
- Links to one million+ open access articles: This number is growing with 300000+ new articles added every year. Full-text links are regularly validated.
- Constant updating: The Open J-Gate site is updated every day.
- Well designed journal classification : All journals are classified in a three-level hierarchical system to provide for better relevancy in search results.
- Table of Content (TOC) Browsing : Users can browse the TOC of latest issue and the back issues.
- Easy-to-Use search functionalities : Database allows various search options for the user’s convenience. The subscriber can search by Title, Author, Abstract, Author's Address/Institution, Keywords with boolean search accross fields
18 February 2011
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, sustainable development, environmental, community and worker health, democracy, public disclosure, corporate accountability, and social justice issues, etc. We have included the full text of the article rather than a simple link because we have found that links frequently go "bad" or change over time. We believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without fee or payment of any kind to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.